Skip to main content

Guess who's back

Deer deer friends,

The bitch is back.

Jesus is coming, keep busy.
Sounds familiar? Probs not, cuz I wrote it 6 years ago. If you did. kudos for you, your brain is filled with absolute and complete utter useless information.

I must say I am jealous of my past boldness. I read pretty much all of my old posts and I absolutely love how reckless I was with punctuation and the unlawful use of capitals. BOOM.

I realize that many of my posts involved men with beards, food, more beards, and ninja's. Did you see that Oxford comma right there? It's like magic.

Nowadays I like to think. like philosophical. For example, why are macademia nuts so expensive? Why doesn't the package say where the nuts come from? Why did the first people to enter the Scandanavian land, think it was a good place to stay? Why does the society put so much pressure on the millenials? Why are clementines 90% of the time not delicious? It's like true torture. You know how tasty they can be. and every time when you buy them, you have such high hopes. and then pure defeat. I really like macademia nuts. The salt really makes my keyboard yucky though.

My academic courses are corrupting my writing. I feel this ridiculous urge to throw in fancy words like however, subsequently, moreover, the latter, and etc. I am trying to use words such as mofo's, sucka's, and other not so academic phrases. But when I do it, it is like there is somebody scratching my throat on the inside with a nail. So better not. Maybe I should get an exorsism first. But let's not talk religion.

You saw the Oxford commas there? Pure bliss.

I feel it is time for anoter list. about things you have to do before you turn 30 according to the internet. I mean I've learned my lesson from my previous post about lists about thing you have to do before you turn 20. and not being aware of them on time and therefore not being able to full fill them in time. It's like a series of unfortunate events.

So. first hit on google:
1. Travel somewhere you don't know the language. Unbelievable. I can tick of the first one on the list. India. Not super great when you don't speak the language. But since I made it back alive, I think we can conclude it is doable.
2. Date someone who is not your type. I think the challenge is finding someone who wants to date me despite the fact that I'm not his type.
3. Start your 401(k). I'm Dutch we are paying for this before we are even making money.
4. Take a risk: go bungee jumping, skydiving or swim with sharks. Yay. I love sharks. They have many teeth and they don't like milk.
5. Start investing. Does education count?
6. Form your political opinion. Ha. I was born with a political opinion. Suck on that.
7. Stop holding grudges. Never. Life would be meaningless without grudges. It is my fuel. It is what keeps me going.
8. Start a collection. I collect money. *read in a deep voice*: UP TOP. *hear a high five in your mind*.
9. Take a cross country road trip. Been there, done that. In my country that only takes you one day.
10. Pay off your credit card debt. no comment.

oke. there are 20 more. but I think this is enough for the day. We all got better things to do. Like. Netflix and stuff. but I think I did a really good job today. Kudos for me.

Kind regards.

I mean cee ya lator alligatorrrr.


ya gal Sal.

-------------------------------------------
Currently reading: The Alchemist
Currently listening to: Imagine Dragons
Currently watching: Outlander
Currently craving: Boldness
Currently wishing: Summer
Currently loving: Macademia nuts, and the Oxford comma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trier

I dont blog enough anymore Im such a Loser but I've some exciting news I've dyed my hair oh boy yes I did, look at the result: It was light brown at first for you who do not know me (or at least do not know what I look like) and now its dark chocolate. I dyed my friend Veerle's hair yesterday (same color as mine) and we bought the dye for 8 euros. This morning I was with my mom shopping in Germany (where we dropped of my sis at a friends of her) and we went the supermarket and there was the exact same dye but for 3 euros. JEEZ.. so I bought it.. -- I went to Trier the other day and it was one block of fun thats probably not an expression but anyhow (I like words containing 'any', anything, anyhow, anyway etc.) Love: Veerle, Svenja, Pauline, Wing Yee, Anna, Julia, Robin, Paola and Mikal <33 sorry Pauline I stole your line -- Upcoming Friday my friend from Portugal is coming over for 10 days and I can't wait! It's going to be SO much fun! -- I like Alexande

question

I would like to know something more about you.. please fill in (comment) Chocolate or Vanilla: Big Mac or Whopper: Coke or Pepsi : Coffee or Tea: Facebook or MySpace: Summer or Winter: Windows or Mac: Cats or Dogs: Boxers or Briefs: Rain or Shine : Chips or Popcorn: Salty or Sweet: Plane or Boat: Morning or Night: Movie or Pla

Who am I?

Or maybe not. Tumblr is soo not addictive. who cares. Who am I? apparently people come to an age where they ask themselves who they are. and because they dont know, they go and travel the world and find their true selves in the bushbush in africa. Right. Well I wanna travel the world, not necessarily find the true me in the bushbush but just travel and actually SEE the world. But after I thought of the proces 'Who am I?' I thought I could pretty much answer that question. so.. --> Hi im Selina. Im tuf and funny, bit of a pestimist, don't do stress, and curious (way more than you think) . and thats all. thats who I am. C'est tout. easy. maybe a bit TOO easy. but what in the world can tell me who I really am. I dont believe some trees and spiders will reveal the true me. well maybe to my friends (who think I'm fearless haha) cause if I see a spider I aint so comfortable anymore. haha but dont tell anyone. thats our secret. talk to ya later alligator. comment