Skip to main content

Crushin

Chicas, Chicos,

La vida está loca.

It is crushing me. People are crushing my dreams one by one. All nice people are actually just miserable. This is what I have taken so far from life. Life doesn't just give lemons. It drops fuckin coconuts out of the sky, just for the fun of it.

*Letting go of all this negativity*
*JK*

Where would this blog be without negativity? That's right. not here.
Living the life right now in Poland. What a country. I have never seen so many cranky people in one place. One would think I would feel right at home. Well, *life drops coconut*.

I'm listening to some classic Eurovision songs. Gotta love it though.

I always considered myself a bit of a hipster. But of the good kind you know.
Saturday I went to a coffee place where they serve coffee in an Erlenmeyer. I was told it was a great place. Actually, it was deemed 'awesome'.
First thing. the coffee had a lighter color than my usual Earl Grey tea. Question mark. Smell: nutty. Taste: horror.
What the fuck is this? Hipster coffee I was told. Guess I can take 'hipster' of my resume.

Today I received a call during class so I couldn't answer. They left a voicemail. Me was pleasantly surprised and slightly excited. It must be something important if they leave me a message right? As usual, my phone was about to die so I couldn't call my voicemail after class. Full of suspense I went home and put that thing on the charger. When I called voicemail there was no lady telling me that I had a new message and after 15 seconds the connection was ended. I tried seven times. Then I decided to send my provider a message explaining the situation. Within 10 minutes I got a reply saying that it was unfortunate that I couldn't reach my voicemail and that if I wanted to listen to my voicemail I had to call my voicemail. *coconut drops*. *Losing all faith in humanity*.
I decided to reply and said that I did that (because she scored some point on the stupidity scale I misspelled the ladies' name on purpose. HA. suck on that). She decided to tell me that I should try it on a different phone. What kind of advice is that? Oh just cuz I have one phone it is safe to assume I have a second one? WTF is wrong with this world?
After an hour I tried again and I just got connected to my voicemail. I was so excited. The message was from some commercial company telling me that if I did not want to be contacted by them anymore then I should register my name and number somewhere. *coconut drop*.

ya gal.

Sal.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trier

I dont blog enough anymore Im such a Loser but I've some exciting news I've dyed my hair oh boy yes I did, look at the result: It was light brown at first for you who do not know me (or at least do not know what I look like) and now its dark chocolate. I dyed my friend Veerle's hair yesterday (same color as mine) and we bought the dye for 8 euros. This morning I was with my mom shopping in Germany (where we dropped of my sis at a friends of her) and we went the supermarket and there was the exact same dye but for 3 euros. JEEZ.. so I bought it.. -- I went to Trier the other day and it was one block of fun thats probably not an expression but anyhow (I like words containing 'any', anything, anyhow, anyway etc.) Love: Veerle, Svenja, Pauline, Wing Yee, Anna, Julia, Robin, Paola and Mikal <33 sorry Pauline I stole your line -- Upcoming Friday my friend from Portugal is coming over for 10 days and I can't wait! It's going to be SO much fun! -- I like Alexande

question

I would like to know something more about you.. please fill in (comment) Chocolate or Vanilla: Big Mac or Whopper: Coke or Pepsi : Coffee or Tea: Facebook or MySpace: Summer or Winter: Windows or Mac: Cats or Dogs: Boxers or Briefs: Rain or Shine : Chips or Popcorn: Salty or Sweet: Plane or Boat: Morning or Night: Movie or Pla

Who am I?

Or maybe not. Tumblr is soo not addictive. who cares. Who am I? apparently people come to an age where they ask themselves who they are. and because they dont know, they go and travel the world and find their true selves in the bushbush in africa. Right. Well I wanna travel the world, not necessarily find the true me in the bushbush but just travel and actually SEE the world. But after I thought of the proces 'Who am I?' I thought I could pretty much answer that question. so.. --> Hi im Selina. Im tuf and funny, bit of a pestimist, don't do stress, and curious (way more than you think) . and thats all. thats who I am. C'est tout. easy. maybe a bit TOO easy. but what in the world can tell me who I really am. I dont believe some trees and spiders will reveal the true me. well maybe to my friends (who think I'm fearless haha) cause if I see a spider I aint so comfortable anymore. haha but dont tell anyone. thats our secret. talk to ya later alligator. comment