Skip to main content

Seventeen

Yes!
Monday morning 6.00 AM I'm going to Portugal
I really can't wait..
today I finally finished the short film about my school and Roermond
after I finished the computer sort of temporarily crashed so I had to start all over again
TWICE!!! argh...
but it's finished now...
and yeah! I got my seventeen today,
I ♥ Seventeen
just looking at all the commercials and stuff
and this time there's a seventeen; the 17 hottest guys mini-mag
I couldn't disagree more!
#1 Zac Efron; hell no!
first of all he ain't THAT pretty and further he just comes across as fake..
#2 Chace Crawford; Hmmm
He's goodlooking but a #2 place... I don't think soOH!
#3 Robert Pattinson: HUH?
Seriously this guy is UG-LY... what part am I missing?
#4 Jesse McCartney: sorry
He's not very pretty, is he?
#5 Jay Lyon: excuse me?
Who is he?
#6 Bow wow: nahh
not really my type
#7 Ryan Sheckler; white dude trying to be ... it
way to fake and again not PRE--TTY
#8 Daren Kagasoff: who?
Don't know him, but he doesn't look too bad
#9 Tristan Wilds: maybe next time
No sorry he seems very kind but number 9 don't think so
#10 Kellan Lutz: ...
again what am I missing?
#11 Ed Westwick: hot as hell
no haha he should be like definitely in top 3
#12 Jonas brothers; wanna bees
Little too much for me
#13 Ne-Yo: = NO-WAY
sorry good artist and thats it..
#14 Chris Pine; exactly
right spot for him
#15 Penn Badgley: not so sure
He ain't ugly but handsome? no...
#16 Boys like girls: scusi?
who are they???
#17 Taylor Launter: looks familiar
but I don't like ever really heard of him?
but he doesn't look bad at all

but thats enough critizism for today..
Maybe I'll blog again this weekend and if not
I'll definitely blog when I'm back from Portugal..
wish me luck!
P.S. does anybody know if the dude from Taylor Swifts clip Love story Justin Gaston is?
P.S.S. I've made a new column on the left ''Big cities I want to go to''

Comment here
Follow me
--
Thing of the day

Pastéis de Belém
Cause they are what Portugal is famous for..
And I'm going to eat them (YAY!)

Comments

  1. Hai Selina!
    Two days left, I cant wait!
    But your opinion about this hottest list in the 17, I disagree. Robert Pattinson is not ugly, he is cool. ^^
    Oh you know, I have tried the Pastéis de Belém, they are delicious! I tried them in Hong Kong, it is near Macau. There they also talk Portugese, so I think the Hong Kong people copied the Pastéis de Belém.
    SEE YOU MONDAY.
    TSCHAU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I didnt know they also speak Porgtugese!
    about robert pattinson cool is not the same as pretty
    you can be cool AND ugly...
    see ya monday 6.00 am
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dirt

Dirt You know what I discovered (I bet you all knew it already) but Miley Cyrus has a bf, I really didn't know not that I'm interested in Miley Cyrus; She seems so... out of control (but I'm a control freak so many people seem out of control for me) I also figured out she's 16, that was a not-know either for me and on top of that her bf is 20, isn't that illegal? or are Miley and Justin something? above the law Gaston it is I believe anywayzz I also heard rumors that Britney Spears' sister Jamie-lynn is pregnant AGAIN I don't buy it, who would be THAT stupid? Lily Allen's new album ''It's not me, it's you'' is great especially: ''The fear'' lovely song.. I've found this commercial from Lindsay Lohan for Fornarina and it's amazingly... stupid!! It looks so Fake (with a capital F) It looks like she can't act anymore.. This really was some sort of gossip blog I kinda like it I'll do it again some time...

First post!!

Hi everybody! This is my first post.. Don't exactly know what to write now.. Well I suppose I can tell you a little 'bout me: I love photography; I love fashion; I love roman languages; I love making friends all over the world! My ultimate dream would be living somewhere in South-Europe or South-America and be a fashion photographer! You'll be hearing a lot from me now. Love Selina

Trier

I dont blog enough anymore Im such a Loser but I've some exciting news I've dyed my hair oh boy yes I did, look at the result: It was light brown at first for you who do not know me (or at least do not know what I look like) and now its dark chocolate. I dyed my friend Veerle's hair yesterday (same color as mine) and we bought the dye for 8 euros. This morning I was with my mom shopping in Germany (where we dropped of my sis at a friends of her) and we went the supermarket and there was the exact same dye but for 3 euros. JEEZ.. so I bought it.. -- I went to Trier the other day and it was one block of fun thats probably not an expression but anyhow (I like words containing 'any', anything, anyhow, anyway etc.) Love: Veerle, Svenja, Pauline, Wing Yee, Anna, Julia, Robin, Paola and Mikal sorry Pauline I stole your line -- Upcoming Friday my friend from Portugal is coming over for 10 days and I can't wait! It's going to be SO much fun! -- I like Alexander Rybak...