Skip to main content

Quick update

Quick update on me:

*ONLY 11 more days and then I'll be going to PORTUGAL
yes you read it correctly Portugal
*Lotsa homework to do
*Going to read deathnote (who thaught about me reading manga??)
*when somebody told me about manga I said: What Mango?? I don't like mango-icecream, I do like mangoes in general. (you can figure that other person had to laugh ... a lot)
*Math sucks I don't get a **** of it
*did I already tell I'm going to Portugal? if not you know now
* http://omegle.com is very funny and weird
*I really want gladiator shoes
*according to Magister the average of a 6 and an 8 is 6 (you and me both)
*I like French
*at school there was something about apples and I thought I have to blog about this
but now I forgot
* oh yes did I mention that I'm going to Portugal very soon?
*I have a gift for always picking the weird books out of the library
it's that or all Dutch literature books just suck (highly unlikely... I know)
*Discovered a new artist, well I didn't discover her but I got to know of her existence if you know what I mean.. well her names M.I.A and her music rocks.. YSYK
*WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY TEEN VOGUE???!!!
*I can finally draw hearts.. don't believe me? check out my table in room 326 (or 325, I always forget)
*oh yes my grade for Latin was not THAT good it was a... I can't type it my fingers simply resist one more try it was a 4.1
*I ♥ spring
*last night well evening 9.00 PM I was on the streets talking to my trainer and friend (usually I'm home at 8.30 PM) and mum came looking for me and she was very VERY VERY angry
I thought I was going to die right there
that was my first almost dead experience
*ran out of facts
--

Thing of the day is...
Barkleys tastefully intense mints
cause Oh boy they are good!
And that box is just so retro <3

Follow me
Comment here

Comments

  1. 1) Yeah, 11 more days and you guys will all ditch me. Awesome.
    2) Homework is lame.
    3) Death Note is LOVE. I just finished reading the 4th part.
    4) Mango's are cool and delicious. I love Mango (the shop), even more. No wait, I don't. I prefer the fruit.
    5) Maths is fun. I seriously mean this. I like maths. NERD ALERT. WEEWEEWEE (sirens)
    6) Did I already tell you, you guys are going to ditch me? And leave me behind with all those mean girls at school. (AB.S-S)
    7) OMEGLE REALLY IS FUN HAHAHA. I LOVE IT.
    8) Gladiator shoes are nice!
    9) Magister is not nice!
    10) Oui oui, j'aime Francais aussi.
    11) I'm allergic to apples.
    12) Oh, yes! Did I mention I'll die if you leave me behind?
    13) At least you have a gift.
    14) Lalala!
    15) Room 325, I've seen the hearts. Drawing on those tables is illegal, Selina. (justkiddin')
    16) Latin is fun, even though there are only five people who pay attention. And there is AB-SS. How could I forget?
    17) Spring is lovely. I love it!
    18) Don't die. There's no Blair without a Serena. Duh?
    19) Ran out of comments.

    - That box thing is cool. Barkleys (or whatever it said on the lil box).

    XO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Bring me a souvenir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah Pauline you ROCK! and no I won't die cause theirs no Blair without a Serena and no Serena without a Blair DUH..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 more days! Yay!
    But who are the 5 people who do pay attention? Vital?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trier

I dont blog enough anymore Im such a Loser but I've some exciting news I've dyed my hair oh boy yes I did, look at the result: It was light brown at first for you who do not know me (or at least do not know what I look like) and now its dark chocolate. I dyed my friend Veerle's hair yesterday (same color as mine) and we bought the dye for 8 euros. This morning I was with my mom shopping in Germany (where we dropped of my sis at a friends of her) and we went the supermarket and there was the exact same dye but for 3 euros. JEEZ.. so I bought it.. -- I went to Trier the other day and it was one block of fun thats probably not an expression but anyhow (I like words containing 'any', anything, anyhow, anyway etc.) Love: Veerle, Svenja, Pauline, Wing Yee, Anna, Julia, Robin, Paola and Mikal <33 sorry Pauline I stole your line -- Upcoming Friday my friend from Portugal is coming over for 10 days and I can't wait! It's going to be SO much fun! -- I like Alexande

question

I would like to know something more about you.. please fill in (comment) Chocolate or Vanilla: Big Mac or Whopper: Coke or Pepsi : Coffee or Tea: Facebook or MySpace: Summer or Winter: Windows or Mac: Cats or Dogs: Boxers or Briefs: Rain or Shine : Chips or Popcorn: Salty or Sweet: Plane or Boat: Morning or Night: Movie or Pla

Who am I?

Or maybe not. Tumblr is soo not addictive. who cares. Who am I? apparently people come to an age where they ask themselves who they are. and because they dont know, they go and travel the world and find their true selves in the bushbush in africa. Right. Well I wanna travel the world, not necessarily find the true me in the bushbush but just travel and actually SEE the world. But after I thought of the proces 'Who am I?' I thought I could pretty much answer that question. so.. --> Hi im Selina. Im tuf and funny, bit of a pestimist, don't do stress, and curious (way more than you think) . and thats all. thats who I am. C'est tout. easy. maybe a bit TOO easy. but what in the world can tell me who I really am. I dont believe some trees and spiders will reveal the true me. well maybe to my friends (who think I'm fearless haha) cause if I see a spider I aint so comfortable anymore. haha but dont tell anyone. thats our secret. talk to ya later alligator. comment