Skip to main content

Santa Clause is coming, look busy!

Deer Deer Deer friends,

Christmas is coming. look busy.
I´ll let you in on a secret of mine or two.
I really do not like christmas. when i tell people this they always respond with ´oh but you must like all the food dont you´.
 first of all. i get seriously offended with you folks saying this. people associate me with food all the time. i really wonder why that is. second of all i get seriously offended by you not asking me why nor taking me seriously. i really dont like christmas. you wanna know why? no? well im gonna tell you anyway.
because it's a religious thing. im not religious. (please tell the priest). religion is like a cult. once you're in, you'll never get out. trust me i tried. but besides all this. it's a stupid religious thingy because it uses all these rituals from the paganism. THIEFS.  there i said it.
but what annoys me most of all; we're all talking about peace on earth and you have to be nice etc etc. F you people. we should always be talking about peace on earth. we should always be nice. it is top level of hypocrisy. or irony. i dont know. potaito potaato.

well only 5 more days and then the earth will explode/implode/die. and thus we will. it is already well known the mayans made a teeny tiny calculation error. but we people sure do love drama.

if the world does go down on the 21th, you should all see my face. priceless fo sho.
but it wont. but if so; love ya all. not just because of christmas. but because we dont say it enough.
(the end of the world is making me all sentimental. YUCK)

Jesus is coming, look busy.

HO HO HO!
BESOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trier

I dont blog enough anymore Im such a Loser but I've some exciting news I've dyed my hair oh boy yes I did, look at the result: It was light brown at first for you who do not know me (or at least do not know what I look like) and now its dark chocolate. I dyed my friend Veerle's hair yesterday (same color as mine) and we bought the dye for 8 euros. This morning I was with my mom shopping in Germany (where we dropped of my sis at a friends of her) and we went the supermarket and there was the exact same dye but for 3 euros. JEEZ.. so I bought it.. -- I went to Trier the other day and it was one block of fun thats probably not an expression but anyhow (I like words containing 'any', anything, anyhow, anyway etc.) Love: Veerle, Svenja, Pauline, Wing Yee, Anna, Julia, Robin, Paola and Mikal <33 sorry Pauline I stole your line -- Upcoming Friday my friend from Portugal is coming over for 10 days and I can't wait! It's going to be SO much fun! -- I like Alexande

question

I would like to know something more about you.. please fill in (comment) Chocolate or Vanilla: Big Mac or Whopper: Coke or Pepsi : Coffee or Tea: Facebook or MySpace: Summer or Winter: Windows or Mac: Cats or Dogs: Boxers or Briefs: Rain or Shine : Chips or Popcorn: Salty or Sweet: Plane or Boat: Morning or Night: Movie or Pla

Who am I?

Or maybe not. Tumblr is soo not addictive. who cares. Who am I? apparently people come to an age where they ask themselves who they are. and because they dont know, they go and travel the world and find their true selves in the bushbush in africa. Right. Well I wanna travel the world, not necessarily find the true me in the bushbush but just travel and actually SEE the world. But after I thought of the proces 'Who am I?' I thought I could pretty much answer that question. so.. --> Hi im Selina. Im tuf and funny, bit of a pestimist, don't do stress, and curious (way more than you think) . and thats all. thats who I am. C'est tout. easy. maybe a bit TOO easy. but what in the world can tell me who I really am. I dont believe some trees and spiders will reveal the true me. well maybe to my friends (who think I'm fearless haha) cause if I see a spider I aint so comfortable anymore. haha but dont tell anyone. thats our secret. talk to ya later alligator. comment