Skip to main content

Yay 4 hypocrisy

My mother: Sal why are you acting so weird?
Me: whaat? why? im just cleaning my room..
My mother: exactly. so again why are you acting so weird?
* BA DUM TSSS*
---

It is getting sooooo cold again. Which reminds me of the time when i was trying to write a  blog but couldnt because my fingers were frozen. good ol' times fo sho.
Talking about times and goods; Im getting old.
seriously. im almost turning 20. my parents finally no longer can say 'omg you really are just a teenager so what the hell do you know?! at least i have 40 years of real life experience'. RIGHT.
and of course i will earn more money. (if i had a legal job that is.) (< which doesnt imply that i have an illegal job.) just sayin.
But besides those two i really dont see any benefits of this whole not being a teenager anymore. i mean its not like i ever felt like one. i mean jeez. im such an adult. (if i dont tell myself this i cant take myself seriously, which is exactly what my parents do and i blame them for) (yay for hypocrisy).
---
Because im trying to think more positively nowadays - I know this one deserves a spanish LOL: JAJAJAJA. anybody who knows me for just a bit sorta knows that my second middle name is supah-positive, right behind sarcastic. Sal Sarcastic: Supah-positive - so i googled: Things you can do when you turn 20.
while basically you have the same rights as those freakin 19 yr olds. such a dissapointment.
But i did find a random teenage bucket list to do before you turn old (read 20).

1. Epic kiss No comment
2. Try a food you can't pronounce I don't really find this a good one. What about those fantastic people that just can pronounce anything?!
3. Record a cover of your favorite song and post it on YouTube I really cant take the risk of getting discovered on YouTube going completely loca on 1D. My sister will use it against me my entire life.
Nor do i want to bother the rest of the world with my amazing talent of sounding like a dying cat in terrible pain.
4. Go skinny dipping I dont even like to go 'dipping' with my bathingsuite on. so why the hell would i want to take them off?
5. Participate in a flash mob A one (wo)man flashmob would be just really sad. for everyone.
6. Fall in love and get your heart broken Not getting why this one is on the list. Im not really trying to check this one off my list just yet.
7. Sleep under the stars for one night Technically spoken I do this one every night. But there is a roof between me and the stars. so im afraid it doesnt count?
8. Pull an all-nighter Unlike all you young people I actually like to get some sleep and feel well rested.
9. Go electronics free for 24h. Afraid not. It's not that I dont want to. it's just... impossible.
10. Vote SHABOOYAAAA. My first tick.
11. Have a meaningful conversation with a stranger Do i look like i share meaningful stuff with strangers? thats right didnt think so..
12. Get a passport and take it somewhere DUH. I took it home.
13. Learn to play a song on an instrument It's like teaching a pig to sing. And  I'm not very fond of pigs. I prefer cows. Cows are just great. I really want to have a cow. So i can cuddle her all day long. get famous being the woman that cuddles her cow all day long and somehow get rich doing this and never have to work another damn day in my life. but i digress...
14. Get a job. Any job That's right...
15. Write a love letter to yourself. Open 10 years later If this had to be done before you turned 20 you had to write it a day before your tenth b-day. So im afraid im not going to make this one anymore..
16. Learn to have a basic conversation in a foreign language SHABOOYA. English Spanish French  freakin German you name it. I really should get extra points on this one.
17. Dance in the rain The rain fo sho wasnt the problem.
18. Go to the movie or dinner by yourself This one i ALMOST did. but my father felt sorry for me and thought nobody wanted to go with me so he went with me. i know. yay for my dad.
19. Learn to cook your favorite meal KA CHINGGG. and not just my favorite meal... :P
20. Take a road trip I'd need a car for this one. I dont have one. I'd need a whole lot more of #14's.


Well instead of feeling awesomely great about me turning old i feel rather. sad.
DIOS MIO I HAVE NOT LIVED.

well. im getting tired. of myself that is.

Boa noite e duma bem meus caros amigos = good night, sleep tight my dear friends in Portuguese :)

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trier

I dont blog enough anymore Im such a Loser but I've some exciting news I've dyed my hair oh boy yes I did, look at the result: It was light brown at first for you who do not know me (or at least do not know what I look like) and now its dark chocolate. I dyed my friend Veerle's hair yesterday (same color as mine) and we bought the dye for 8 euros. This morning I was with my mom shopping in Germany (where we dropped of my sis at a friends of her) and we went the supermarket and there was the exact same dye but for 3 euros. JEEZ.. so I bought it.. -- I went to Trier the other day and it was one block of fun thats probably not an expression but anyhow (I like words containing 'any', anything, anyhow, anyway etc.) Love: Veerle, Svenja, Pauline, Wing Yee, Anna, Julia, Robin, Paola and Mikal <33 sorry Pauline I stole your line -- Upcoming Friday my friend from Portugal is coming over for 10 days and I can't wait! It's going to be SO much fun! -- I like Alexande

question

I would like to know something more about you.. please fill in (comment) Chocolate or Vanilla: Big Mac or Whopper: Coke or Pepsi : Coffee or Tea: Facebook or MySpace: Summer or Winter: Windows or Mac: Cats or Dogs: Boxers or Briefs: Rain or Shine : Chips or Popcorn: Salty or Sweet: Plane or Boat: Morning or Night: Movie or Pla

Who am I?

Or maybe not. Tumblr is soo not addictive. who cares. Who am I? apparently people come to an age where they ask themselves who they are. and because they dont know, they go and travel the world and find their true selves in the bushbush in africa. Right. Well I wanna travel the world, not necessarily find the true me in the bushbush but just travel and actually SEE the world. But after I thought of the proces 'Who am I?' I thought I could pretty much answer that question. so.. --> Hi im Selina. Im tuf and funny, bit of a pestimist, don't do stress, and curious (way more than you think) . and thats all. thats who I am. C'est tout. easy. maybe a bit TOO easy. but what in the world can tell me who I really am. I dont believe some trees and spiders will reveal the true me. well maybe to my friends (who think I'm fearless haha) cause if I see a spider I aint so comfortable anymore. haha but dont tell anyone. thats our secret. talk to ya later alligator. comment