Skip to main content

long time no talk

long time no talk
me muchus scusi
really...
its a disgrace
school is taking all my time
but the hard work is being repaid
highest grade for latin test yay!
dutch speech (which i totally screwed up) 8+
how cools that
anywayz
i want to go back to Portugal
its the only thing i can think about...
found this new song on youtube
well i dont know if its new but i didnt hear of her before
linda kiraly - cant let go
its the best song ATM
I love DEATHNOTE <3 LOL the past few weeks i heard my mom say stupid things and everytime she said something like this i said: OOHH ohh i need to blog about this and now i forgot EVERYTHING she said and i can try to ask my mom what it was again but thats just a waste of time she getting amnesia last we were watching something and there was a short break and my mom went do something and when it began i yelled: MOM come watch! and she said: coming! and then after 5 minutes she came back and she said, oh it already started why didnt you call me! (she was quite pissed off about it) and then i was like: youve got short memory? i just called you! luckily my dad confirmed, i know for sure she wouldnt have believed me if he didnt say so too! i once did a piece about alzheimer i remember if youve got alzheimer you put everything in the fridge.. and sometime ago my mom lost her phone.. we were looking for at all over, so then i came with the genius idea to call her phone so we could hear were we had to look. so oke we called, it came from the kitchen but when i was in the kitchen the ringtone sounded so far away again.. so i walked back but the sound didnt get stronger so back to the kitchen. i called over and over again, looked in every cupboard.. and then i had (another) genius idea and opened the fridge. and yes there it was... between the milk and lettuce and my mom couldnt stop laughing and she was like: ohh yeah i remember i put it there. i was like yeah great why didnt you come up with that the moment we started looking for it! who puts their phone in the FRIDGE!?? youre getting alzheimer im sure... really everytime she looses something i first look in the fridge.. Ill start blogging more thats a promise

follow me here
comment here

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trier

I dont blog enough anymore Im such a Loser but I've some exciting news I've dyed my hair oh boy yes I did, look at the result: It was light brown at first for you who do not know me (or at least do not know what I look like) and now its dark chocolate. I dyed my friend Veerle's hair yesterday (same color as mine) and we bought the dye for 8 euros. This morning I was with my mom shopping in Germany (where we dropped of my sis at a friends of her) and we went the supermarket and there was the exact same dye but for 3 euros. JEEZ.. so I bought it.. -- I went to Trier the other day and it was one block of fun thats probably not an expression but anyhow (I like words containing 'any', anything, anyhow, anyway etc.) Love: Veerle, Svenja, Pauline, Wing Yee, Anna, Julia, Robin, Paola and Mikal <33 sorry Pauline I stole your line -- Upcoming Friday my friend from Portugal is coming over for 10 days and I can't wait! It's going to be SO much fun! -- I like Alexande

question

I would like to know something more about you.. please fill in (comment) Chocolate or Vanilla: Big Mac or Whopper: Coke or Pepsi : Coffee or Tea: Facebook or MySpace: Summer or Winter: Windows or Mac: Cats or Dogs: Boxers or Briefs: Rain or Shine : Chips or Popcorn: Salty or Sweet: Plane or Boat: Morning or Night: Movie or Pla

Who am I?

Or maybe not. Tumblr is soo not addictive. who cares. Who am I? apparently people come to an age where they ask themselves who they are. and because they dont know, they go and travel the world and find their true selves in the bushbush in africa. Right. Well I wanna travel the world, not necessarily find the true me in the bushbush but just travel and actually SEE the world. But after I thought of the proces 'Who am I?' I thought I could pretty much answer that question. so.. --> Hi im Selina. Im tuf and funny, bit of a pestimist, don't do stress, and curious (way more than you think) . and thats all. thats who I am. C'est tout. easy. maybe a bit TOO easy. but what in the world can tell me who I really am. I dont believe some trees and spiders will reveal the true me. well maybe to my friends (who think I'm fearless haha) cause if I see a spider I aint so comfortable anymore. haha but dont tell anyone. thats our secret. talk to ya later alligator. comment