Skip to main content

Blanching celery

Today my friend offered me something green
it is called: blanching celery.
I can tell you my face was priceless (or so I have been told)
Yuck! I thought I had eaten some pretty gross stuff in my life (appletea for my true readers) but this greenthing takes the price. OMFG that was HO-RR-IB-lE (in capitals)
but there was P my saving angel who had something else to eat which took away almost the entire yucky flavour. Thank god for that...
I want to DIY things but I dont have the equipment, but getting the equipment is also a bit of a problem cause I dont know what exactly I want to DIY.
problem...
uhg today is/was so boring...
I was so bored I even made dinner and a milkshake for my sister
thats a real generous offer of me, I never do that for her
and now she does not even want the milkshake. *steam getting out of my ears*
Something horrible happened they stopped broadcasting Supernatural AND Joey AND The big bang theory
my life is now officialy over...
yes I like the drama...
xx

comment here
--
Things of the day::

are milkshakes from the corvetdiner in San Diego
cause they are too fucking tasty (oh no wait thats burgerking)

Comments

  1. Hahaha! Your face sure was priceless. This entire blanching celery defenitely made my day!

    And YES! for disgusting appletea.

    PS. I'll have the milkshake, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont want to try the blanching salery but I would like to try the milkshakes! :D Teleport me some!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dirt

Dirt You know what I discovered (I bet you all knew it already) but Miley Cyrus has a bf, I really didn't know not that I'm interested in Miley Cyrus; She seems so... out of control (but I'm a control freak so many people seem out of control for me) I also figured out she's 16, that was a not-know either for me and on top of that her bf is 20, isn't that illegal? or are Miley and Justin something? above the law Gaston it is I believe anywayzz I also heard rumors that Britney Spears' sister Jamie-lynn is pregnant AGAIN I don't buy it, who would be THAT stupid? Lily Allen's new album ''It's not me, it's you'' is great especially: ''The fear'' lovely song.. I've found this commercial from Lindsay Lohan for Fornarina and it's amazingly... stupid!! It looks so Fake (with a capital F) It looks like she can't act anymore.. This really was some sort of gossip blog I kinda like it I'll do it again some time...

First post!!

Hi everybody! This is my first post.. Don't exactly know what to write now.. Well I suppose I can tell you a little 'bout me: I love photography; I love fashion; I love roman languages; I love making friends all over the world! My ultimate dream would be living somewhere in South-Europe or South-America and be a fashion photographer! You'll be hearing a lot from me now. Love Selina

Trier

I dont blog enough anymore Im such a Loser but I've some exciting news I've dyed my hair oh boy yes I did, look at the result: It was light brown at first for you who do not know me (or at least do not know what I look like) and now its dark chocolate. I dyed my friend Veerle's hair yesterday (same color as mine) and we bought the dye for 8 euros. This morning I was with my mom shopping in Germany (where we dropped of my sis at a friends of her) and we went the supermarket and there was the exact same dye but for 3 euros. JEEZ.. so I bought it.. -- I went to Trier the other day and it was one block of fun thats probably not an expression but anyhow (I like words containing 'any', anything, anyhow, anyway etc.) Love: Veerle, Svenja, Pauline, Wing Yee, Anna, Julia, Robin, Paola and Mikal sorry Pauline I stole your line -- Upcoming Friday my friend from Portugal is coming over for 10 days and I can't wait! It's going to be SO much fun! -- I like Alexander Rybak...