Skip to main content

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th
It's Friday the 13th and nothing happened yet
for me that's very unusual seriously always on Friday the 13th mornings a black cat always crosses my path and get ALMOST hit by a car
but neither happened today
so is that a good or bad thing?
you tell me..
Tonight I will be going to a dutch movie 'Spion van Oranje' with a friend..
I'll tell you about it later
looking forward to it..!
--
Kevin Rudolf - let it rock
On youtube somebody commented: ''Lil'wayne and rock go together like Hulk Hogan and pink
It's a funny comment but it's so incredibly untrue, I think Lil'wayne fits perfectly in this song.
--
The things of the day are:
..hard candy heart sunnies
cause I would never wear them..


--
Post comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirt

Dirt You know what I discovered (I bet you all knew it already) but Miley Cyrus has a bf, I really didn't know not that I'm interested in Miley Cyrus; She seems so... out of control (but I'm a control freak so many people seem out of control for me) I also figured out she's 16, that was a not-know either for me and on top of that her bf is 20, isn't that illegal? or are Miley and Justin something? above the law Gaston it is I believe anywayzz I also heard rumors that Britney Spears' sister Jamie-lynn is pregnant AGAIN I don't buy it, who would be THAT stupid? Lily Allen's new album ''It's not me, it's you'' is great especially: ''The fear'' lovely song.. I've found this commercial from Lindsay Lohan for Fornarina and it's amazingly... stupid!! It looks so Fake (with a capital F) It looks like she can't act anymore.. This really was some sort of gossip blog I kinda like it I'll do it again some time...

First post!!

Hi everybody! This is my first post.. Don't exactly know what to write now.. Well I suppose I can tell you a little 'bout me: I love photography; I love fashion; I love roman languages; I love making friends all over the world! My ultimate dream would be living somewhere in South-Europe or South-America and be a fashion photographer! You'll be hearing a lot from me now. Love Selina

Trier

I dont blog enough anymore Im such a Loser but I've some exciting news I've dyed my hair oh boy yes I did, look at the result: It was light brown at first for you who do not know me (or at least do not know what I look like) and now its dark chocolate. I dyed my friend Veerle's hair yesterday (same color as mine) and we bought the dye for 8 euros. This morning I was with my mom shopping in Germany (where we dropped of my sis at a friends of her) and we went the supermarket and there was the exact same dye but for 3 euros. JEEZ.. so I bought it.. -- I went to Trier the other day and it was one block of fun thats probably not an expression but anyhow (I like words containing 'any', anything, anyhow, anyway etc.) Love: Veerle, Svenja, Pauline, Wing Yee, Anna, Julia, Robin, Paola and Mikal sorry Pauline I stole your line -- Upcoming Friday my friend from Portugal is coming over for 10 days and I can't wait! It's going to be SO much fun! -- I like Alexander Rybak...