Skip to main content

Depressing

These days are so boring
it's still cold
and grey
very very depressing
Last monday, OMG I had so much fun..
there was this guy T who won some money with gambling or something
and we at school have this vending machine, he put all his money in here cause he was too lazy to count the money he had won himself.
So the vending machine showed €31.20
Then he pressed R (return), so all the money would come back out.
Guess what?! The maximum return was €5,- hahaha
so T was standing there hopelessly infront of the vendingmachine. So he went and got H, this really big guy who works at our school. He said: well that's too bad for you and started laughing.
OMG T is sooooo dumb. really
and thats the end of the story
because I don't know if he got the money back
I hope he didn't, moewhahaah (I'm sorry, I can be very mean..)
-----------------------------------
Check out:
I totally love this song: My drive thru - Santogold, Pharrel and Julian Casablancas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirt

Dirt You know what I discovered (I bet you all knew it already) but Miley Cyrus has a bf, I really didn't know not that I'm interested in Miley Cyrus; She seems so... out of control (but I'm a control freak so many people seem out of control for me) I also figured out she's 16, that was a not-know either for me and on top of that her bf is 20, isn't that illegal? or are Miley and Justin something? above the law Gaston it is I believe anywayzz I also heard rumors that Britney Spears' sister Jamie-lynn is pregnant AGAIN I don't buy it, who would be THAT stupid? Lily Allen's new album ''It's not me, it's you'' is great especially: ''The fear'' lovely song.. I've found this commercial from Lindsay Lohan for Fornarina and it's amazingly... stupid!! It looks so Fake (with a capital F) It looks like she can't act anymore.. This really was some sort of gossip blog I kinda like it I'll do it again some time...

First post!!

Hi everybody! This is my first post.. Don't exactly know what to write now.. Well I suppose I can tell you a little 'bout me: I love photography; I love fashion; I love roman languages; I love making friends all over the world! My ultimate dream would be living somewhere in South-Europe or South-America and be a fashion photographer! You'll be hearing a lot from me now. Love Selina

Trier

I dont blog enough anymore Im such a Loser but I've some exciting news I've dyed my hair oh boy yes I did, look at the result: It was light brown at first for you who do not know me (or at least do not know what I look like) and now its dark chocolate. I dyed my friend Veerle's hair yesterday (same color as mine) and we bought the dye for 8 euros. This morning I was with my mom shopping in Germany (where we dropped of my sis at a friends of her) and we went the supermarket and there was the exact same dye but for 3 euros. JEEZ.. so I bought it.. -- I went to Trier the other day and it was one block of fun thats probably not an expression but anyhow (I like words containing 'any', anything, anyhow, anyway etc.) Love: Veerle, Svenja, Pauline, Wing Yee, Anna, Julia, Robin, Paola and Mikal sorry Pauline I stole your line -- Upcoming Friday my friend from Portugal is coming over for 10 days and I can't wait! It's going to be SO much fun! -- I like Alexander Rybak...